IO Global, creators of the Cardano blockchain, are searching for a temporary Onboarding Specialist to cover maternity leave from June 1 to early October 2021. You will be responsible for all aspects of onboarding new members, drafting contracts, and welcoming people during their first week. Your mission
You will keep our excellent onboarding process up and running during this maternity leave period. We have a well structured process and we require someone who can hit the ground running and keep pace with our fast-moving recruitment and onboarding process.
Your duties will include:
- Organizing, facilitating and owning the onboarding experience for all new starters
- Helping prepare and manage the signing of global service agreements, and US/UK employment contracts
- Working with line managers to create and execute onboarding plans
- Ensuring new hires have technical assistance to set up their hardware and software
- Setting up human resource information system profiles, welcoming new people and introducing them on our newsfeed
- Leading twice-monthly orientation presentations with new starters
- Conducting first-day, first-month, and six-month check-ins with each new starter
- Being the initial point-of-contact for all onboarding questions.
- 1-2 years' experience in HR focused on onboarding - managing and taking ownership of the onboarding cycle
- Hands-on experience with a HR information system; ideally Namely
- Degree in human resources management, business management or similar field
- Detailed, organized and attentive
- Friendly and not afraid to ask questions
- Comfortable with and experienced in managing confidential information.
IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone within a USA (East Coast/Central) or European time zone.