ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, Truffle and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
At ConsenSys, our Global Partner team accelerates ConsenSys growth and overall ecosystem by building, enabling, supporting and driving revenue with the leading professional services companies, cloud vendors and technology partners to help their customers successfully adopt or build on our platforms and products.
We are looking for an outstanding Global Partners and Channels Lead that will lead the development of our fast growing global partner activities as well as run the channel business in its own region.
As a leader, you will be responsible for determining our global partner strategy to build and grow ConsenSys presence through channels across all key market segments and regions to achieve business targets. You will bring your strategic vision and innovative approach to hire and run a talented team of regional partner managers working closely with our regional sales teams and product teams. You will build and run a multi-tier global channel program to support a seamless go-to-market with our high-touch sales organization, recruiting and enabling Global and regional partners including consulting firms, Systems integrators, Cloud vendors, technology firms and ecosystem partners for the Consensys products. Reporting to the Global Head of Sales, you will play a key role in driving leads and opportunities, new and expansion revenue and market growth by building a thriving ecosystem of partners. This is a player coach role where you will both run the global partner team as well as be directly responsible for the Americas or EMEA ConseSys partner regions and their local partners. The impact you will have:
- Materially accelerate ConsenSys customer adoption and time to value with Partners in the Americas, APAC or EMEA region (primarily measured by partner quota achievement)
- Hire a talented global partner team that establishes healthy and sustainable relationships with global partners that are important to our customers in all regions and coordinate with the regional teams to determine strategy and priorities.
- Maintain trust and collaboration with our Strategic Sales Leads and supporting teams including clear strategy, planning, and accountability for partner activities globally
- Strategic Planning: Determine partner strategy to build and grow ConsenSys presence across key markets and regions to achieve business targets
- Recruiting partners : Recruit, onboard and develop committed, loyal, scalable resellers regionally as well as ecosystem partners that enhance the commercial value chain of ConsenSys products.
- Partner program: R un and operate the global partner program to achieve effective onboarding and enablement of all partners globally. Partner with the marketing teams to ensure the execution of programs and events to drive channel enablement, leads pipeline and deals Develop joint messaging and value propositions that highlight mutually beneficial relationships and value to the end customer.
- Partner Incentives: Understand our partners' businesses, and develop strategies and incentives to make them more profitable through our partnership.
- Partner Effectiveness: Continuously assess, clarify and validate partner needs. Track, measure and report on channel effectiveness against targets, adjusting programs as needed.
- Promoting ConsenSys Products and Platforms: W ork with Consulting and System Integration partners to establish ConsenSys products and platforms as the de facto standard for blockchain based solutions in their reference architectures, client solutions, industry offerings with supporting internal promotion and marketing activities
- Working as a Team: Work with account executives, sales management, solution architects, field marketing and operations to evaluate, explore and execute partnership opportunities; be adept at influencing others, both externally and internally; ability to work effectively and build consensus across various functional groups to achieve goals; collaborate with Cloud partners (e.g. AWS, Azure) and relevant consulting & system integrators partners and technology vendors to align in support of customer opportunities
- 10+ years of experience in business development at a top technology or other market leading company, cloud and/or financial services, with demonstrated track record of selling or working with Systems Integrators, Consulting firms and OEM as well as experience with Financial services
- Demonstrable track record of success in worldwide channels strategic planning, owning sales targets and managing sales forecast.
- Experience in building and managing channel programs in multiple industries and regions around the world
- Language: English with Spanish or Portuguese a bonus point
Don't check all of the boxes? Don't sweat it. We're passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes to create a world-class infrastructure and tools function in our chaotic-but-fun, decentralised, remote-friendly, start-up environment-apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.Why join ConsenSys?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You'll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
- Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
- Continuous learning and improvements. You'll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects - challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here .