ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, Truffle and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/ .
At ConsenSys, our Global Partner team accelerates ConsenSys growth and overall ecosystem by building, enabling, supporting and driving revenue with the leading professional services companies, cloud vendors and technology partners to help their customers successfully adopt or build on our platforms and products.
We are looking for an outstanding Regional Partner Manager for the Americas region that will lead the development of our fast growing regional partner activities.
The role of the Regional Partner Manager is our team's first point of contact with i) partners in the region and with our regional Strategic Sales team when partners are involved. As a leader, you will be responsible for scouting and enabling partners, secure direct resell product deals and helping the Strategic Sales team develop territory and account plans with partners as well as qualifying and advancing complex partner opportunities jointly. You will be accountable for developing relationships with regional representations of our Global strategic partners as well as finding and enabling regional ones. The impact you will have:
- Materially accelerate ConsenSys customer adoption and time to value with Partners in the Americas region (primarily measured by partner quota achievement)
- Establish healthy and sustainable relationships with the local partners that are important to our customers in the Americas region
- Maintain trust and collaboration with our Strategic Sales and Global Partner leader and supporting teams including clear strategy, planning, and accountability for partner activities in the region
- Planning: Determine and recruit the key partners within your region, working closely with the Global Channels and Partner Lead and regional sales leaders to execute plans that produce mutually beneficial and meaningful partner relationships and ultimately generate resell or influenced bookings
- Partner program: Onboard and train local partners or local representatives of global partners using ConsenSys Global Partner Program. Work with the marketing team to help accelerate local partner recruitment and effectiveness.
- Selling with Partners: Established productive and professional relationships with regional partners to generate leads, opportunities and closing deals, working closely with our sales teams to effectively manage direct/channel possible conflicts.
- Ecosystem partners : Identify local ecosystem partners in the commercial value chain of Consensys products and collaborate with the Global Partner Lead and the product teams to establish partnerships that expand our market reach.
- Promoting ConsenSys Products and Platforms: Work with Consulting and System Integration partners to establish ConsenSys products and platforms as the de facto standard for blockchain based solutions in their reference architectures, client solutions, industry offerings with supporting internal promotion and marketing activities
- Working as a Team: work with account executives, sales management, solution architects, field marketing and operations to evaluate, explore and execute partnership opportunities; be adept at influencing others, both externally and internally; ability to work effectively and build consensus across various functional groups to achieve goals; collaborate with Cloud partners (e.g. AWS, Azure) and relevant consulting & system integrators partners and technology vendors to align in support of customer opportunities
- 10+ years of experience in business development at a top technology or other market leading company, cloud and/or financial services,
- Track record of selling or working with Systems Integrators, Consulting firms and OEM as well as experience with Financial services
- Experience selling SaaS or open source software
- English with Spanish or Portuguese a bonus point
Don't check all of the boxes? Don't sweat it. We're passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes to create a world-class infrastructure and tools function in our chaotic-but-fun, decentralised, remote-friendly, start-up environment-apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.Why join ConsenSys?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You'll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
- Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
- Continuous learning and improvements. You'll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects - challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here .