Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world .
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
As a decentralized, remote-first company, Coinbase is able to benefit from talent pools all over the world and India has long been known as a hub for engineering and technology innovation. By establishing some IT and ITeS services, including engineering, software development and customer support operations in India, the Coinbase group will be able to tap into this pool of engineering and technology talent.
Coinbase Product Managers play a critical role in building the next generation of crypto-forward products and features. You will work closely with engineering, design and cross-functional teams across the Coinbase group to build products and new experiences. You'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of digital assets and blockchain and making them accessible across the globe. What you'll be doing:
What we look for in you:
- Own product development for the Coinbase group from conception to launch
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design and cross-functional teams to develop and steer product roadmap for the Coinbase group
- Define and analyze metrics to guide product development
- Align teams on a shared vision and steer execution on that vision.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management and organizational skills
- Deep analytical, prioritization and problem solving skills
- Previous experience working in software product management
- Demonstrated passion for blockchain, financial markets, and the Coinbase mission
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment