Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase and the Centre Consortium oversees the standards and protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap and is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week.Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be responsible for:
Reporting to the Director of Client Solutions, you will own and build Circle's Solutions Engineering function. You will play an integral role in defining and executing our solution validation processes across the entire customer lifecycle. From discovery calls to post sales support and implementation, you will partner with prospects and customers and guide them along their technical evaluation of Circle's suite of products and services. You will develop customized PoCs, solution diagrams, and implementation plans that articulate the value of Circle's technology for our customers. You will heavily collaborate with our Product and Engineering teams to provide market feedback and analysis that will influence our product roadmap.
Most importantly, you will set the foundation for long-term, successful customer relationships that rely on Circle's technology and future innovation to grow their business. What you'll work on:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Recruiting, hiring, training, and coaching a globally distributed team of Solutions Engineers
- Creating and improving the technical solution validation process for Circle customers and prospects
- Soliciting and collecting product feedback and feature requests from clients and prospects and presenting this to internal product and engineering teams
- Providing day to day support and administrative oversight to the solutions engineering team
- Building a capacity and alignment plan to ensure that sales and customer success teams have access to the technical resources that they need to exceed their targets in a high-growth environment
- Organizing and conducting internal technical training and continuous development sessions to ensure that the revenue team stays ahead of product innovations and industry trends
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- Minimum 7+ years experience in sales engineering or technical implementation roles
- At least 3+ years of managerial experience, preferably managing global teams with progressive responsibilities
- A data driven approach to operations. You know what metrics are important to technical validation and you know how to track them
- Excellent communication, storytelling, and presentation skills
- Experience designing solution validation programs for technical products
- You have grown and scaled teams quickly in past roles, including expansion into new geographies and markets
- You have a passion for enabling and motivating people to do their best work
- You work very well cross-functionally, and are able to think rigorously and make hard decisions and tradeoffs
- You have experience managing remote teams
- The ability to thrive on a fast pace environment with high level of autonomy and responsibilities
- Track record of designing and implementing complex solutions in the payments space
- Interest or experience in blockchain a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.