The client helps millions of students improve their writing skills using their adaptive curriculum, and their free version has spread to 1 in 2 school districts in the US. Hundreds of schools express interest in their product's premium service every week, and we're looking for an inside sales professional to understand our product inside and out, demonstrate its value to a variety of educational stakeholders, and convert interested parties into satisfied clients.
As a member of the Inside Sales team, you'll work with teachers, principals, and district administrators across the US to build consensus and trust, leveraging your experience selling SaaS products, knack for building grassroots support, and talent for closing deals to help upend the traditional sales model in K-12 schools.
If you want to be a part of a collaborative team and have a key role at a fast-growing company, read on! Responsibilities
- Achieve sales goals by leveraging both inbound leads and outbound email and phone campaigns
- Qualify leads, demo our product, work with prospective customers to determine next steps, and follow up with stakeholders to help them bring Premium to their schools
- Use Salesforce to track sales opportunities and activities, ensuring data integrity and allowing our team to work collaboratively
- You have a degree from a four-year college or university
- You have at least 1-2 years of SaaS sales experience
- You pick up new technologies quickly and ideally have experience using Salesforce
- You want to work at a small startup with a talented team
- Base $60,000
- OTE $120,000
To find out more get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org