Our mission is to democratize opportunity - to make it easy for any student to build a great career, no matter where they go to school, what they're majoring in, or who they know.
Backed by $34m they have partnered with 500 universities and has more than 8 million student profiles and 200,000 companies recruiting on the platform, including 100% of the Fortune 500. Our extensive data on students' interests and historical career outcomes gives us the unique ability to help students imagine, plan and jumpstart their future careers.
- Engage and strategize with senior-level executives at top companies to demonstrate how the company can drive ideal candidates to their businesses
- Interact and collaborate across the company, engaging with the University and Student teams to build and grow our multi-sided talent marketplace
- Actively source and provide valuable market research, including industry-specific information and trends for customers and teammates
- Conceive and pitch creative recruiting solutions that match individual business needs
- Command, report and forecast sales activity - from prospecting target accounts and contacts to closing deals and growing existing relationships
- Update and create sales proposals, leading complex relationships with recruiting teams around the country
- Work closely with the Employer, Student, and University Product teams to gather, analyze, and understand customer requirements to develop product enhancements
- Expand pre-existing and new customer relationships by encouraging adoption and managing annual upsells
- At least 3+ years of sales experience in Enterprise SaaS sales and/or HR business development, minimum 1 year of Enterprise closing experience
- Experience operating in a high-growth business environment
- Willing to work out of our San Francisco office, with availability for domestic travel up to 40%
- Experience structuring and handling complex digital recruiting solutions
- Experience preparing sales proposals, forecasting, and account planning
- Knowledge of how online recruiting technology works - and the ability to explain it in ordinary terms
- Possess relationships with key HR decision makers at national Fortune 1000 companies and other top brands.
- Ability to successfully drive revenue and growth through the development of long-term strategic relationships with existing customers
- $80,000 Base salary
- $160,000 OTE
- Stock Options