This Series A client believes manufacturing should be fast, self-optimizing, and proactive. They use image data and machine learning to identify problems, whether they were anticipated or not. Their technology gives manufacturers a deeper understanding of their product and process, enabling them to proactively identify and fix issues in development and production.
- Building champions within complex organizations and navigating through their decision making and procurement processes
- Consultative sales approach with clients
- Owning the deal from prospect to close, including proposal stage, pricing, and contract negotiation - with support from members of the team along the way
- Working with marketing to make high-value collateral to support the sales process, or potentially rolling up your sleeves to make it yourself
- Sharing details on prospective customer feedback directly with our product team to inform product direction
- Ability to own the complete sales process for a product that is in a market all its own
- 5+ years of total sales experience
- 3+ years of a successful track record of closing large enterprise deals with high levels of complexity.
- Has experience selling to technical stakeholders.
- Bonus : Engineering background or manufacturing experience is a plus. If you don't have this, but do have the curiosity to get up to speed in a new market quickly, please do apply.
- $175,000 Base
- $350,000 OTE
- Uncapped Commission