This Series B AI company is an API for training data that provides access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases.
- Drive execution of product projects by working with stakeholders and implementers.
- Manage the company's product development and planning process
- Identify core problems and solutions throughout the product
- Think through both big picture implications and the small details of your decisions
- Understand markets, competition and customer/user requirements in depth
- Turn ambiguous feedback and communications into clear, actionable plans
- Balance competing interests diplomatically and open-mindedly while also ruthlessly prioritizing the company's vision
- Be empathetic in your approach to understanding customers and employees alike
- Be precise in your communications and clear in your expectations in order to make the best use of your team's time
- Obsess about constantly testing, disproving, and affirming product hypotheses to drive continuous improvement
- 1-3+ years of product management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to interact with cross functionally across technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
- 1-2 years of product development experience