This Series A Social Network company is looking for a Growth Product Manager to join their team and help build the next social network for professionals. They are passionate about connecting professionals through authentic conversation, and they are bringing together world-class talent from different experiences, disciplines, and areas of study to produce a new type of online network.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the roadmap for Onboarding, Invites, and Notifications, refining feature ideas and maintaining existing features to drive virality and user growth
- Work directly with the User Acquisition manager on industry launches and make sure we are prepared to capture as many
- Use a data- and testing-driven approach to generate insights to increase conversion rates on existing growth features to drive business goals
- Own implementation of any growth related features from end to end, including QAing the feature and analytics.
- Coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment, eliminating surprises and finding creative ways to make the "whole greater than the sum of its parts"
- Develop and present strategic recommendations based on your analysis of experiment performance to the team and management.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 5+ years of product management work experience or similar
- Experience building consumer & growth products
- Experience designing, running and analyzing high-impact experiments
- Experience with mobile analytics platforms such as Amplitude or Mixpanel
- Full Healthcare Coverage
- $500 contribution to classes or self-improvement. We're fans of constantly learning!