This series A company has developed an App that teaches concrete cognitive skills through 35 games (with more on the way). The app has over 25 million downloads and has received numerous accolades, including Apple's App of the Year award.
Soon, they are launching a meditation app that will focus on improving other areas of the mind, including stress management, sleep quality, and much more. They have created a truly personalized experience that makes meditation more accessible to millions of people, including those who previously felt that meditation didn't work for them.
About the position:
- Oversee their product portfolio: iterating and improving the apps as well as ideating and launching new products and dialing in product-market fit
- Define a roadmap and product plan, drawing on customer feedback, data, and company goals
- Spearhead the product development life cycle, from research and planning to design and execution
- Ideate and experiment to ensure our features are loved by users
- Collaborate on company strategy to ensure sound business decisions and sustainable competitive advantage
- Define, measure, and share important critical metrics for the success of the apps
- Collaborate with their Design, Content, Engineering, Growth, and Operations teams on project scopes and staffing decisions
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Must be hands on and have a player coach mentality while managing a team.
- You have experience leading cross-functional teams, successfully planning and running sprints, and delivering results.
- You have strong analytical skills and can use SQL or reporting tools to derive actionable insights from user behavior.
- You are process-oriented and able to deal confidently with unclear or changing situations
- You're familiar with design and engineering best practices and standards on mobile.
- You are excited about interfacing directly with customers on a regular basis and passionate about user research.
- You have a proven track record of delivering complex end-to-end product or feature launches.
- You have a proven track record of iterating and improving live products to meet metric goals.
- You're creative and resourceful.
- You have a strong bias toward action.
- An interest in educational technology and meditation/mindfulness
- Experience working on mobile games