This product is a Customer Support Platform that was developed and built in-house to support our more than 160 million users worldwide. Recently, we started selling our customer support platform to SMBs, Mid-Market companies and enterprises that want to create better customer experiences for their brands. We're looking for a Sales Engineer to be based out of our New York City Office and help support this fast-growing team!
- A professional with 3+ years' experience in pre-sales.
- You have a proven track record of successful customer engagement, having worked with account teams in the office and remotely.
- You've been exposed to integration architecture and it's helped you build your knowledge of corporate and enterprise platforms.
- You also have experience in scoping, management and execution of customer pilots as well as POCs, and great skill in the integration of SaaS applications.
- It is important that you have a technical mindset, allowing you to tackle complex web, API, and architecture problems, heavy client-facing experience, experience with a dynamically typed language (Python, PHP,Java, Node.js) and HTML, CSS, AJAX, REST web services experience. Familiarity with one client-side frameworks (Angular.JS, React.JS).
- You have solid business acumen and can fully comprehend complicated business requirements, translating those into technical solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- You're a wiz at organizational change management and can easily articulate the benefits and value of customer solutions software.
- You have a strong technical background and years of experience in web development.
- You're detail oriented, passionate about sales and people, and are willing to travel.
- Additionally, you're an excellent written and oral communicator, and a team player who's comfortable working alone when you need to.
- It's an advantage if you come with cloud service experience, are knowledgeable about CX solutions, software for customer service, business intelligence and data warehousing.
- Work with our sales team to make our solution the product of choice.
- Do everything related to pre-sales: discovery, value-based demos, Proof of Concepts, ROI analysis, technical competitive analysis, and more.
- With a variety of customers including large and small businesses across many different verticals. This could include delivery remote demos or pitching in front of C-level execs.
- Work with our sales teams to create value-based proposals to win deals.
- Be a trusted advisor, supporting customers through every step of the sales process.
- Understand both business challenges and technical requirements of prospective clients, and build a full onboarding plan, working with different departments (such as Product, R&D, Onboarding, and others) to get the prospective clients successfully adopting the platform.
- Conduct end-to-end Pre-Sales/Consulting on high net worth deals.
- Actively build client relationships at all stakeholder levels