My client is growing and looking for their first channel partners manager in the US who will be responsible for bringing on new partners and managing them throughout the life of the relationship.
This includes developing channel strategies from scratch, forecasting our partnership pipeline, engaging them in a partnership and being the face to potential & current partners.
- Take primary responsibility for the strategy and execution of new resellers partnerships.
- Identify relevant organizations who are strategically well-positioned to accelerate the company's growth into new markets.
- Identify potential channel partners across a variety of clusters, segmented by industry, geography, and specific area of expertise.
- Close partnership agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential.
- Evaluate the financial and non-financial benefits and risks of new partnerships.
- Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing them.
- Work closely with the Senior Channel and Sales leaders in a strategic capacity to build out channel programs in North America
- Collaborate with different teams to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages.
Your Experience & Skills
- 5+ years in sales/ business development positions
- Experience in managing / Sales partners/ resellers
- Ability to take an entire project from A to Z
- Strong relationship-builder, initiator, outstanding verbal and written communication skills