Come and be a core part of a rapidly growing startup in the Analytics / Business Intelligence domain.
We're looking for a Product Manager to help build our analytics platform as we scale it to the next phase. This is an individual contributor, hands-on role that requires strong technical acumen, deep analytics/business intelligence knowledge, and sharp product management skills along with a can-do attitude to build the best possible experience for our customers. Passion for Artificial Intelligence, Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning technologies is a core requirement.
- Manage products from inception to launch based on industry experience, market research, competitive analysis and feedback from customers and prospects.
- Work with the engineering, marketing and sales teams to define product release requirements, help understand the competitive landscape, product positioning, target customer use cases and markets, and define the go-to-market strategy.
- Develop product strategy and prioritize features.
- Gather product requirements from customers and the internal field teams.
- Write detailed and agile product requirements and ensure clear communication of those requirements to all stakeholders including management, engineering, design, and documentation teams.
- Assist engineering teams in determining the best technical implementation methods.
- Working very closely with development leads to plan, prioritize and track features and releases.
- Collect customer feedback for product improvements.
- Present product roadmap, released features and demos to customers, analysts, and internally to other groups.
- Internal and external evangelism of the product through blogs, social media platforms, and industry conferences.
- 3+ years of in-depth experience within the Analytics / Business intelligence (BI) domain with a strong understanding of the industry, market and competitive landscape.
- 2+ years of experience in Product management and/or, sales engineering roles with a complex B2B SaaS product.
- Deep understanding of Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, SiSense, Looker, Zoomdata, Thoughtspot, OBIEE, Birst, GoodData, Cognos, Business Objects, DataRobot, H2O.ai or similar tools.
- Experience across the product management lifecycle for enterprise SaaS products.
- Strong UX and design thinking skills.
- Data-driven approach to decision making.
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Comfortable presenting in one-on-one customer settings as well in front of 100+ people.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills and polished presentation skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to step outside of traditional roles as needed in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics and/or or related field.
- Experience with AI, predictive analytics and machine learning landscape is a huge plus.
- Master's in Computer Science and/or MBA degree.