Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
The trading team at Blockchain.com comprises traders, quants and engineers working together to develop and run algorithmic trading strategies. The team is growing rapidly and we are looking for traders who can manage existing strategies and work closely with our quants and engineers to make improvements and develop new strategies.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage trading strategies utilizing our high frequency trading platform that interfaces with all major trading venues. You will be in the front line of defense to ensure they're running optimally and quickly spot and fix potential issues.
- Propose improvements to existing strategies including ways to optimize balances, flows, and increase the overall performance of each strategy.
- Scan the crypto market environment to identify and propose new trading strategies and then work with our quants and engineers to build them.
- Work closely with our engineering team to innovate on the tools and systems you use daily.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Passion for crypto markets.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced trading environment that functions 24/7.
- Desire to build robust processes and procedures to support the growth of this business unit.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to communicate clearly with engineers, finance, and counterparties.
- SQL knowledge required
- Positive attitude and mature interpersonal skills.
- Strong quantitative skills a must, technical undergraduate degree or equivalent knowledge required
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a "Controller"):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller's recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller's behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.