Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase and the Centre Consortium oversees the standards and protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap and is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be responsible for:
The Director of Project Management, GTM, is responsible for developing strategy, process and infrastructure needed to execute a broad range of marketing investments, programs and initiatives. Whether you are managing integrated brand marketing campaigns, or building out website features and content, or delivering product marketing collateral to a global sales force, you will lead cross-functional work streams with internal and external stakeholders to support the company's objectives. As the lead of the project management capabilities, you will also be responsible for helping build the team. This position has a dual reporting structure rolling up to both the SVP of Marketing, as well as the VP of Growth & Product Marketing. What you'll work on:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Serve as a central point of contact for inbound requests to product management from other departments regarding the status of project deliverables and tasks
- Create cross-functional project plans that track key tasks, deliverables, and dependencies related to the release of new products and functionality
- Coordinate with key stakeholders across the organization to ensure the on-time and on-budget delivery of cross-functional product release projects
- Set up projects and programs for success (right team, properly planned, team alignment)
- Keep external resources and internal teams moving in the same direction
- Drive communication between stakeholders across the organization by providing regular updates, leading cross-functional coordination meetings, and actively working to bridge communication between individuals on different teams
- Proactively identify project risks and work with project and executive leadership to eliminate blockers and manage risks
- Effectively handle risk, escalating when needed and assisting the team in resolution
- Contribute to the development of methodologies, standards and best practices to streamline processes and create efficiencies for the project management capability
- Help to hold teams and individuals accountable by providing transparent information on the status of work relative targets and deadlines
- Encourage collaboration and project execution with all key stakeholders
- Recruit and train new team members
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multi Stakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- 8+ years of project management with an emphasis on digital marketing
- Experience developing and managing a project management team
- Strong time management and communication skills
- High level of confidence and comfort engaging with and presenting to senior management
- Ability to manage and optimize time allocation and progress across internal and external resources
- Experience managing external vendors
- Working knowledge of enterprise tools (Wrike, JIRA, Google Sheets/Docs/Slides, Slack, Trello, Asana)
- Ability to move seamlessly between management and rolling up sleeves as a contributor too
- Experience managing complex projects at global scale
- Experience in a technology or fast growth company preferably at a B2B and Fintech company, a plus
- PMP and/or CSM Certification, a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.