Back To All Jobs Product Manager, Security
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase stores more digital currency than any company in the world, making us a tier 1 target on the internet. Security is core to our mission and one of our key competitive differentiators. Malicious actors continuously attempt to compromise our systems; a significant breach would gravely wound our trusted reputation so we must never suffer one. If you're looking to fight on the front lines in a high-stakes, high-intensity environment, we'd like to speak with you about joining our security team.
Security is, at the core, a cross-team and highly detailed undertaking. We're seeking someone to help facilitate consensus, create and curate policy and manage the process of keeping the trains running on time.
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by creating an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible, approachable, and secure for everyone. Responsibilities
- Create and curate a set of policies and procedures that deliver effective security and compliance wins
- Establish shared security vision across teams and the company through consensus on priorities and requirements
- Translate complex audit frameworks into digestible technical requirements
- Exhibit our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution
- Experience building security policy and programs within the framework of at least one of PCI-DSS 3.2, SOX, GLBA, GDPR or FFIEC
- Experience working with a GRC application
- Understand the security landscape and bring creative ideas and features to ensure the company's success as a leader in the security industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.