Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be responsible for:
Circle's Product Marketing team leads go-to-market for our suite of products, and creates and execute campaigns to drive product growth. Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role at Circle, partnering closely with Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Finance to name a few. Different from many other Product Marketing teams, our team works across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to driving launch and commercialization, to growing product adoption post-launch. Circle is looking for our first Segments & Solutions focused Product Marketing Manager who can develop and drive the GTM strategy for key customer segments for Circle, starting with Financial Institutions, Marketplaces & Fintechs. What you'll work on:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Leads analysis of key segments in understanding the buyers needs, pain points, and industry trends. Prepares and presents strategic analysis and recommendation to senior management at various forums.
- Leverages the client and sales feedback to create and drive company positioning and messaging for current and net new segments.
- Acts as a fixed income and credit expert both internally and externally in the fintech industry.
- Provides support and guidance to sales teams and customer success teams; is regularly called upon to participate in meetings with clients.
- Work with sales, marketing, product and customer success to create the story around the Circle suite of products and how they benefit our strategic segments and buyers to drive demand for USDC and increase adoption of our suite.
- Drives the creation of dynamic content and technical marketing collateral to support client needs.
- Facilitates internal training and communication including training on launches and changes to existing products.
- Drive the adoption and creation of segment specific playbooks and enable sales and marketing to execute on the plan.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multi Stakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees, families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- 4+ years of product marketing experience; B2B investment experience preferred.
- You communicate complex information and processes in a streamlined, easy-to-understand fashion in writing and diagrams. Comfortable speaking publicly in group meetings.
- Strong understanding of sales concepts, sales processes, sales methodologies.
- Strong familiarity with investment product line-up and an in-depth understanding of the principles of asset management, treasury management and investment markets.
- You can create and deliver a sales training program, including the content required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be capable of writing and creating content that tells the Circle story to customers and prospects.
- You thrive in unstructured environments and bringing order to chaos
- You love crypto and are a constant learner in the space.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.