We are looking for Blockchain and Smart Contracts Engineers to play a pivotal role in the development and implementation of decentralized financial products built on the Algorand and Ethereum blockchains. Your ideas and pioneering work will help shape the foundations of the financial system of tomorrow.
The current suite of projects are implemented in Solidity, Pyteal and TypeScript, and are open-sourced.
This is an opportunity for someone who is genuinely excited by new technologies and has a passion for building products that will serve millions of users. You will be working on a fast-paced, rapidly growing, high-profile project with a significant opportunity for industry-level impact on emerging blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies.
- Devise innovative ideas for solving hard technical problems involving distributed systems, scale and security and translate these ideas into technical designs and implementation
- Be a hands-on coder applying the best industry standards for code quality, security, scalability, and robustness
- Be a key part of an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity both internally and externally
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related technical field (level and depth of responsibilities will be adjusted for Masters/PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field)
- Two-plus years of experience working on and shipping production decentralized applications as part of a team or solo; advanced education will be considered (in extraordinary cases)
- Experience in either the Ethereum ecosystem or Algorand blockchain platform and their tooling: Solidity, Truffle/Hardhat, Web3.js/ethers.js, TEAL, Pyteal, algo-sdks, Algod, Algob
- Experience in any of the following: distributed systems, secure coding, network coding, performance optimizations
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Go, Python, C/C++, TypeScript and Rust
- Experience contributing to major open source software projects will be considered favorably
- Experience as a technical influencer for highly scalable distributed system designs preferred