Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to help us build the future.WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Clearly articulate desired outcomes and motivate engineers to develop simple solutions to complex problems.
- Amplify your team's output and adjust its direction so it can quickly ship new end-to-end features, working closely with product and design.
- Help build a great team: sourcing, interviewing, onboarding and overseeing the professional development of each direct report through personal and performance management.
- Build a culture of trust and collaboration between engineers and teams across multiple offices and time zones.
- Ensure proper planning and delivery of complex projects with many dependencies.
- When things break-and they will- be ready and willing to roll up your sleeves and get them fixed.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Engineering management experience building and leading productive, high functioning teams and a passion for developing great people.
- Deep technical expertise building and deploying applications into a microservices architecture using tools like: git, docker, Java / JVM, Clojure - and a willingness to roll your sleeves up with hands-on engineering as needed.
- The highest of standards regarding security practices and a desire to mentor your team on keeping our user base of 15m+ users safe.
- Desire to foster a hardworking, collaborative and creative team culture in one of the most challenging and dynamic industries in tech.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Great office locations in Soho (NYC) or Shoreditch (London).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Apple Equipment.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to github, stackoverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).