Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We're looking for a recruiter to put her or his sourcing powers to work in finding and securing top talent in our New York City office.WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Ensure a world-class candidate experience.
- Drive the recruitment process including interviewing, evaluating skill level, taking and giving feedback, managing the offer process and onboarding.
- Establish yourself as trusted partner and point of contact for hiring managers across the organization.
- Implement innovative sourcing and selection tools in order to identify and engage the best talent.
- Create captivating job descriptions to help articulate and market each unique career opportunity.
- Build relationships with relevant industry professional associations, universities, meetups and other appropriate events.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- The foremost quality for this or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- At least 1 year of experience as a recruiter.
- Must be self-motivated and operate with a high sense of urgency while working effectively within a team environment.
- You must have a proven track record in the following abilities: organization, motivation and follow through.
- You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of New York City (SoHo).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to twitter, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).