Back To All Jobs University Recruiter
San Francisco, CA About Us:
Our mission at Coinbase is to create an open financial system for the world. Today, we provide the bridge between the traditional financial system and Finance 2.0 for over 8 million individuals and institutions across 32 countries.
We believe that universities are hubs for innovative new technologies and fresh perspectives. Developing a strong university recruiting program is key to developing Coinbase's next generation of technical talent. We're looking for someone to build our university recruiting strategy and enhance our existing program.
If you have relevant university recruiting experience and you're a dynamic, positive employee, looking to take ownership over our university program then I would encourage you to apply. Responsibilities:
- Full-cycle recruitment for students seeking internships and graduate opportunities
- Develop and manage relationships with top universities
- Develop Coinbase' strategy to recruit top engineering talent
- Build Coinbase's University Recruiting brand
- Build relationships with interns and graduates
- Represent Coinbase at top universities, educate potential employees of our vision and mission
- Create and facilitate a world-class intern experience for students with a variety of engaging events
- Expected travel: 15% of the year
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- At least 1 year of full-cycle university recruiting experience required
- Ability to identify and qualify candidates
- Event coordination and project management experience
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Ability to work at a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree