A London Based machine learning startup that automatically designs, makes, and delivers personalised physical products, are looking for their first Data Scientist to work on a host of interesting technical and business problems.
The Company has raised over £3.5m to date, with a further raise expected later in 2019. You will be joining a talented and creative team of now over 20, and an engineering team of 10+.
The Company is growing extremely fast, with the user base growing daily. Their platform serves tens of thousands of customers every day, from all over the world and is generating ever increasing quantities of data that are going to be very exciting to work with. The Role and Responsibilities
You will be joining an Engineering team of 10+ and you will be working on
Skills and Experience
- Explore deep learning techniques, including building algorithms and natural language processing for image recognition and design purposes.
- Perform image recognition analysis on a large data set already collected
- Use modern data science techniques to perform behavioral analytics on the large amount of data that is generated daily from customers
- Work with the engineering and business teams on ad-hoc projects to benefit the business internally and externally
- You will help to build out the data science team with 2 more planned hires in 2019
Salary and Benefits
- Demonstrated success as a Data Scientist solving commercial problems
- Skilled at developing deep learning solutions and NLP
- Experience working with high volume of images and customer data
- Ability to effectively deliver complex technical concepts to non-technical management and stakeholders
- Great communication, as you will be expected to partner with all areas of the business
- £70-90k is the ear-marked budget depending on experience.
- Share Options too, they want you to own a part of the Company
- Flexible Holiday Policy
- Great Soho based location, and creative working environment