Intelletec has teamed up with an exciting and forward thinking AI start-up who are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join their expanding team, based in their London office.
The Company are working on solving real-world corporate data problems in the finance world and are building an integrated financial analysis platform to answer complex questions at scale utilizing machine learning
If you are interested in working with Deep learning aspects of graphs, Graph databases, Cognitive computing and knowledge-based systems including Natural language processing this will be an exciting one for you!Role and Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- As a key member of the team, you'll be hands-on with the ability to build out your own team (as the Company grows).
- Apply Machine Learning to knowledge graphs (deep learning etc)
- Creation of a library of Machine Learning models
- Aligning the product features and business outcomes
- Uncover patterns between symbolic and numerical AI
- Implement workflow structures
- Identify automation opportunities (for data scaling)
- Contribute towards the overall product development of the user interface
- 2+ years of related industry experience in Machine Learning or Data Science
- Master's Degree in data science or related field
- Experience in Python
- Solid engineering skills (DevOps, back-end/infrastructure, etc.)
- Able to write production-level code
- Above all, you must be innovative and inquisitive - questions are their business.
My client is looking to offer up to £90k + Benefits, & Equity Options, plus amazing growth plans