This Series A company believes better technology can transform trucking and logistics. Their mission is to empower all parties throughout the load lifecycle with tools to achieve operational efficiency, and gain intelligence to act with unparalleled insights.
- Make outbound calls to leads, research companies to identify decision makers, and target all outbound communications toward this person
- Work closely with dedicated Account Executive team to identify strategic targets
- Generate new business opportunities and manage the sales pipeline
- Meet and exceed monthly targets and quotas for opportunity generation
- Diligently update Salesforce, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow ups
- Understand the product inside and out and articulate our value proposition clearly
- Shadow your dedicated Account Executive in meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skills you'll need for your next role on the sales team
- Comfortable in a dynamic, customer facing environment
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Bachelor's Degree with 1-2+ years of experience in a sales-related role
- Background in logistics or transportation is a bonus!
- $90,000 Base
- $180,000 OTE