Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world .
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
As a Quality Manager for Coinbase, you'll lead a team of Quality Analysts specialised across different process domains to positively impact our mission by upholding the integrity of quality data and utilising QA to develop strong feedback loops. You'll work to make sure that the delivery of quality metrics is timely and reliable, while working closely with business stakeholders across the organization to provide insights and improve performance. What you'll be doing (ie. job duties):
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Responsible for the management of Quality Assurance for Coinbase's institutional products such as Prime, Custody and Onboarding
- Lead and develop a team of global quality analysts whilst fostering a team culture of belonging and inclusion
- Perform weekly qualitative and quantitative analysis of QA performance; partner with internal partners to aggregate, prioritize and communicate to senior Leadership the top QA issues impacting the organization
- Highlight error gaps and improve the audit process to ensure clear, timely and impactful feedback is sent to internal teams to improve their process and performance
- Partner with Client Services Management and Compliance to understand business needs and regulatory requirements
- Build out scalable global QA frameworks that meet our regulatory requirements
- Identify areas to improve the customer experience through QA Insights
- Work on strategic projects to help launch and integrate quality for new products, policies, and support sites
Nice to haves:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in financial services, technology, customer support operations, business operations, and/or quality management
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Experience in project management and process improvements
- Experience in the Institutional space working with high value customers
- Strong communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments and stakeholders
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Travel requirements up to 20% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations (depending on business need)
- Exposure to different channels of support, including voice, email, social and/or chat.
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud
- COPC or Six Sigma Certification