AI has the power to transform every aspect of our lives, would you like to be involved in building a platform that will accelerate the development of this future? Come and join a company who's vision is to become the default software for Data Scientists to be able to manage data and train neural networks.
The company builds software that is used to create ML/AI training data. ML/AI is becoming more and more prevalent in our daily lives. Not only is it providing companies with a competitive advantage now, but it will become table stakes in the future. And the better the quality of the training data, that's used to build the ML models, the better the results.
We are working in partnership with this Series B start-up that is backed by top tier VC's; A16Z, Kleiner Perkins, Gradient Ventures (Google's AI fund), First Round Capital. The company is based in San Francisco, partial or full remote work can be considered.
A Senior/Staff Full Stack Engineer is required to build component driven applications, and architect large single page applications.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Design and implement features for Platform, which will be used by ML engineering teams to create and manage training data for production AI solutions.
- Be actively involved in strategic decisions and product direction.
- Work closely with PMs, designers, and engineers to design and iterate over engineering solutions.
- Work closely with highly technical customers/users to deeply understand their needs and build products that will help accelerate their development of production AI solutions.
- Continuously iterate on and improve development processes, and help onboard new team members.
- Participate in the Platform on-call rotation, and debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
They're looking for someone with:
- 10+ years of experience building production web applications and distributed systems
- Experience building scalable web services in either Node.js, Python, Go, Ruby, Java or similar language/framework
- Experience working with databases, cloud environments, and distributed systems
- Experience building elegant and intuitive web applications using React/Redux or similar web frameworks
- Experience collaborating closely with PMs and designers
- BS / MS (or equivalent) in computer science or a related field
- At least 4 years of experience building data rich web applications
- A bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar field (or relevant work experience)
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Dog friendly office
- Daily catered lunch & snacks
- Great office location in the Mission district, beautiful office & private outdoor patio with grill
They believe that AI has the power to transform every aspect of our lives -- from healthcare to agriculture. The exponential impact of artificial intelligence will mean mammograms can happen quickly and cheaply irrespective of the limited number of radiologists there are in the world and growers will know the instant that disease hits their farm without even being there.
They're building a platform to accelerate the development of this future. Rather than requiring companies to create their own expensive and incomplete homegrown tools, we've created a training data platform that acts as a central hub for humans to interface with AI. When humans have better ways to input and manage data, machines have better ways to learn.