Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be responsible for:
As a member of the Circle Sales Team, you will play a critical role in executing our go-to-market strategy. You will manage Circle's initial contact with the most innovative and fastest growing companies across a wide range of industries. You will evaluate prospects based on their business and technical needs, their key timelines, and their strategic value as a potential customer. You will ensure companies interested in Circle's services have an excellent experience right from the initial contact, and that qualified prospects are being efficiently routed to the appropriate sales team. What you'll work on:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Engaging with businesses who wish to learn more about Circle's offerings
- Inbound and outbound business development work with crypto-native businesses as well as key targets in other industries
- Qualification and communication with interested companies across multiple Circle revenue streams
- Hands-on account onboarding work with key trading and platform partners who require a Circle Account
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
You are an experienced customer-facing professional, talented in storytelling, rapport-building, and prioritizing ongoing prospect interactions. You have a strong interest in the future of global payments and, preferably, a background in Fintech.
You are naturally curious and care deeply about understanding your customer's business strategy. You are capable of initiating and engaging in strategic conversations at multiple levels of the organization. You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can communicate clearly, effectively, and compellingly about your product. You thrive in competitive situations with a 1+ year track record of delighting customers and/or effectively qualifying and communicating with prospects.
Finally, you love building at the earliest stages. You enjoy actively contributing to the development of company processes, the articulation of the value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
- Own prospect and customer communications for inbound Circle Business Account applicants
- Maintain a pipeline of active applications, ensuring smooth interaction between sales, the customer, and our onboarding team
- Qualify incoming applicants as potential Business Account customers
- Identify opportunities for Platform Services sales teams and ensure an initial sales meeting takes place
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.