Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be responsible for:
As a Talent Rewards Manager, you will join a growing Talent team focused on supporting Circle's employees and enabling quick growth throughout the organization. You will partner with the talent team, managers, and executives to support the compensation needs of the business. You will help ensure Circle's pay practices are competitive and fairly and consistently applied to all employees. You will also be a technical resource to the entire talent team by using data to solve problems within the organization. This is not a '9-5' job so please do not apply if this is what you are looking for. We are looking for an ambitious, 'no job is beneath me' attitude, highly motivated individual who seeks a collaborative, iterative and fast-paced environment. You will have an opportunity to grow your career in an exponential way but will require your hard work and dedication. What you'll work on:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Responsible for all aspects of compensation, specifically board, executive, non-executive, and sales incentive plans with respect to base, bonus, commission and equity.
- Manage the annual and on-going compensation review process by obtaining and preparing data for analysis.
- Educating management and employees our rewards philosophy and methodologies and ensuring we are consistent to our practices to enable company-wide inclusion.
- Prepare and submit data to a variety of compensation surveys and manage compensation ranges by utilizing market data.
- Provide creative and innovation solutions to geographic compensation in a remote first company.
- Build and maintain talent analytics platforms and solutions by partnering with the talent acquisition and talent management teams.
- Review new and existing job descriptions to determine proper level and compensation.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- 5+ years of experience with compensation and equity administration.
- Advanced proficiency with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel (Vlookups, Index Match, Pivot Tables, If Statements, Visualizations).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to stay organized.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong work ethic with aspirations to advance career.
- Can do, customer-focused attitude.
- Mature ability to keep information confidential.
- Bachelor's degree in technical field preferred but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.