Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be part of:
As an Executive Assistant at Circle, you'll provide direct day-to-day support to the COO, General Counsel, and one additional executive with heavy calendar management, administrative support, and ad hoc project management. To find success in this role, you will work through tasks quickly and attentively, effectively multi-task while juggling high priority requests, and handle confidential information professionally and discreetly. Being a highly intuitive and dependable partner with the ability to anticipate and proactively address needs with minimal direction is crucial to allow your executives to focus on business critical matters as the company grows at a rapid pace. What you'll work on
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Effectively and proactively manage executive calendars - including heavy management of constantly changing calendars with shifting priorities, setting up conference/video calls, town halls, board meetings, events, etc.
- Act as liaison for executives and their teams by understanding priorities and roles within the company as well as external facing communications
- Coordinate heavily with the CEO's EA for management meetings, back up support, and travel, when applicable.
- Assist with ad hoc projects, communications, email management, and/or meeting materials (such as presentations) as requested
- Coordinate complex travel logistics for individuals and groups; including standard forms of transportation, hotel, dining, etc. Experience with passports and visas a plus.
What you'll bring to Circle
- Multi Stakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- 5+ years of administrative experience supporting multiple executives at once
- High attention to details with strong organization and process thinking
- Comfortable working autonomously in an ambiguous environment, coordinating multiple tasks under time sensitive deadlines, adaptive to changing priorities, resourceful, and a can-do attitude
- Experience working with confidential information and a high level of discretion
- Highly intuitive and proactive in anticipating others' needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, work well with various personality types and receptive to feedback
- Able to work effectively in a remote working environment
- Proficiency with Mac OS, Google Suite and Microsoft Office, and ability to learn new software / systems quickly
- Interest in consumer finance, cryptocurrency, and global payments
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.