Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world .
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Our world class recruiting team builds the foundation of our success by finding extraordinary people that share our vision. In this role you'll find yourself partnering directly with executives and organizational leaders to own key technical hires that move the needle for the business. You'll work closely with the existing team to help improve processes and identify new sourcing strategies. If you thrive on ownership and working creatively and collaboratively with teammates to make great hires, this is the role for you! What you'll be doing:
What we look for in you:
- Own full recruitment process including interview, feedback and offer process.
- Build a diverse pipeline of technical candidates using creative sourcing channels.
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand their hiring needs and proactively translate that into a positive candidate and interviewer experience.
- Maintain data integrity and report recruiting metrics as needed.
- Build processes that will help the recruitment team scale its efforts for years to come.
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism.
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in an agency setting or high-growth tech environment.
- Experience working with engineering teams and hiring for technical roles, including but not limited to Full Stack, Backend, Frontend, Mobile, and more.
- Proven track record of hitting hiring goals and forming positive relationships with hiring managers.
- Experience coaching hiring managers and helping them develop strategic recruiting plans.
- Passion and understanding of technology as well as digital currency.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- BS/BA degree.