Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Every so often an opportunity arises to take a leadership role at the right company at the right time -- and this is one such opportunity. We're living through a time when the macro environment makes the time ripe for disruption of the financial system. Watching a crypto market that's never before garnered this much institutional attention. And building a company that is one of the handful of unicorns that's successfully operated in crypto for nearly a decade.
Product Marketing is increasingly one of the most important challenges the company faces as we onboard new crypto customers, launch new product lines, drive growth, and build out a world-class team.
As the Head of Product Marketing you'll be responsible for product launches, go-to-market, messaging, positioning, user and market research, and raising the bar for our product experience. We're looking for an entrepreneurial leader who likes to set strategy, manage teams, but is also comfortable doing the work. WHAT YOU WILL DO
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Strategy. Product strategy. Marketing strategy. Growth strategy. Messaging strategy. There's no amount of corporate strategy that won't benefit greatly from a strong product marketing leader providing strategic input.
- Launch products & manage go-to-market. Craft the vision and strategy for product development by performing customer research, tell a compelling product story, and quarterback the go-to-market process.
- Up-level our positioning and messaging. Crypto is rapidly evolving and changing. Barely a fraction of future holders of crypto have even considered buying some today. There's a huge opportunity to tell a compelling 'so what' story to connect our products with our future customers and you'll be at the center of it.
- Cross-functional project management. No one person can launch a product alone, so it takes a leader to work with a diverse cross-functional to bring a product from idea to launch. If you're part-visionary, part-diplomat, part-manager, and part-communicator, you're on the right track.
- Driving action and momentum for a growing team. A global startup in a rapidly-evolving space can be frenetic, energizing, chaotic, ambiguous, and empowering. We need leaders who not only take initiative, but inspire others to do so, too.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Passion for writing, and storytelling . We need someone who can write - everything from website copy to blog posts announcing new features / products to simple, quick tweets. Writing can always be better - you should be ready and willing to relentlessly iterate.
- Curiosity and a growth mindset. You should bring enthusiasm and new ideas - each and every day. We want to reinvent product marketing for crypto. This requires a 0-to-1 mentality, not just copying what others have already done.
- Outstanding project management skills. You should be detail-oriented while also getting the bigger picture. You should take ownership from day one and be collaborative.
- Data-oriented. We need someone who is not afraid to make hypotheses but also craves data. Someone who wants to drive ROI, and is always willing to experiment and test with an eye for results.
- Capacity to be a project owner end-to-end. Put simply, you should be the CMO for the projects you own. In a fast-paced environment you are expected to own problem areas and completely drive projects to completion.
- 8+ years of experience with launching products for fast-paced tech companies and managing teams. Ideally some experience in fintech or a personal passion for crypto.
- You've seen enough product teams, product launches, customer segmentation studies, and videos to do product marketing work in your sleep. Now you want to help scale a company and a team.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a "Controller"):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller's recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller's behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.