IO Group, creator of the Cardano blockchain platform, is searching for a Project Manager to join a new project team. As a member of the team, you will work to apply blockchain technologies in real life. You will be the tip of the spear, helping to bridge the gap between burning problems across the world and cutting-edge technology.
If you want to influence how this new industry will shape the world, you are in the right place!Your mission
As a Project Manager on this team you will lead the planning and implementation of projects and facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
Your duties will include:
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full-scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budget
- Assist the lead software development manager with project resource allocation
- Assist the lead software development manager in planning and scheduling projects
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Monitor and understand the development process
- Work closely with project stakeholders and coordinate cross-functional activity within IO Group to ensure projects are delivered according to defined scope and on time.
- Passion for blockchain technology
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in a project management capacity
- Extensive experience of client-facing roles
- Focused on finding solutions to problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Data-driven decision-maker
- Highly organized.
You will also...
- Be an exceptionally organized individual
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Be experienced in planning and organizing
- Be adaptable and manage expectations about delivery
- Enjoy influencing and monitoring development teams.
IO Group is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in a European time zone for this role.All Colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service