Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be responsible for:
The Director, Global Sales Enablement is responsible for supporting Circle's growth engine by equipping our sales teams with product expertise. Circle is on an extraordinary growth trajectory, and this role will be leading our global sales enablement strategy. As the leader of this team, you will set the vision for how we scale new hire training and implement ongoing education for Global Sales. The role reports into VP of Product Marketing & Growth and will interface with Sales, Marketing and PMM leadership. You will be accountable for all the training and development needs for the org and to build, scale and execute a clear training methodology.
Our goal is to develop a world-class Sales organization and produce highly effective sales representatives who have a reputation for quality and success. What you'll work on:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Build and execute a vision that increases Circle's sales excellence (identifying the learning needs and actively working to increase efficiency, expertise, and impact) for our products
- Scope and source and/or build educational programs for Revenue team & new hire onboarding & curriculum for Circle's products, the industry, our competitive positioning and pricing overviews.
- Determine sales enablement priorities with key stakeholders, and communicate enablement strategy and KPIs to those stakeholders.
- Recruit, manage and grow the Sales Enablement team
- Develop, implement, and maintain content delivery systems that support both the training and sales processes. Ensure that sales content for both training and selling purposes is organized, searchable, and easily accessible by the sales team
- Improve how sales reps use collateral & marketing materials effectively. Help add to the feedback loop between sales and product marketing to improve messaging, asset types, and content mix.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multi Stakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees, families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- 7+ years of experience specifically in sales education in a technology or fast growth company preferably at a B2B and Fintech company.
- 5+ years people management experience
- A proven track record in building successful training and development programs
- Revenue oriented DNA and empathy for the hustle
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Sales leaders and subject matter experts
- You thrive in unstructured environments and bringing order to chaos
- You are as excited about defining what to build as building and delivering training and enablement itself
- You love crypto and are a constant learner
- You live and breath best practices developing in Sales expertise
- Hubspot experience a plus!
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.