ConsenSys is a blockchain software technology company focused on building infrastructure, tools, and products for Institutions, Enterprises, developers, crypto and DeFi investors and users. Our mission is to drive adoption of the decentralized world wide web (Web3) and the Ethereum ecosystem, the only current candidate to be the automatic, objective trust foundation and base settlement layer for the planet. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us. About ConsenSys Codefi
The ConsenSys Codefi group is at the forefront of the blockchain fintech revolution. It builds, deploys and runs critical applications across Enterprise and crypto/decentralized finance (DeFi) use cases, multiple blockchain verticals (digital assets, payments, workflows, data, staking, Ethereum 2.0), as well as ConsenSys's other industry leading products, including MetaMask, Quorum and Infura. The product group is composed of multiple decentralised product teams across all verticals distributed across Europe and US and working mostly remotely. Your job will be to:
- Work closely with the senior management of ConsenSys Codefi on product development operations and strategic support
- Coordinate the OKR process, tracking across teams the goals, outcomes, roadmaps, capacity and throughput across product teams
- Support product development process and improvements, including the capture of experimentation tracking and feedback, documentation on features, roadmap alignment, and goal setting
- Deliver on timely strategic measurement and modelling of the team's KPIs, economics and financial forecasts across Codefi business lines
- Act as a financial industry subject matter expert around payments, capital markets, banking, or investing as appropriate, and support related product initiatives
- Organize and run critical product meetings for strategy creation, deployment, and releases as required
- Liaise with other product, professionals services and customer success teams to ensure smooth delivery and communication
Bonus Points for
- Operating experience in financial service or consulting industries
- Understanding of the product development process and strong organizational skills
- Excellent English language written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to summarize complex financial industry and blockchain-related information.
- Proficiency with the Google and Microsoft Office suites, and comfort with a collaborative, remote working environment
- Ability to collaborate with a software development team to achieve ambitious business goals
- Understanding Blockchain technology, especially Ethereum
- Experience in Fintech and financial services use cases
Don't check all of the boxes? Don't sweat it. We're passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes to create a world-class delivery organisation in our chaotic-but-fun, decentralised, remote-friendly, start-up environment- apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role. Why join ConsenSys?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, team leads at leading tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. At ConsenSys we fundamentally believe that a next generation of technologies presents the opportunity to create a more just and equitable society. We believe that there is an opportunity to bring the remaining 2 billion unbanked people into the global economy and to radically transform our society for the enrichment of humankind
- A dynamic startup environment. ConsenSys is a thought leader in the blockchain space and we are absorbing a significant portion of the mindshare. This is both exciting and challenging, as we learn to scale our organization while adhering to the principles of decentralization
- Deep technical challenges. This entire ecosystem is less than 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. ConsenSys is building the technology platforms that can get us to those next thresholds of scale
- Continuous learning and improvements. You'll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects -- challenging you to stay at the top of your game
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here .