Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of stablecoins and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year . Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be responsible for:
As a Senior Project Manager in the Product organization, you will lead the planning, coordination and execution of complex product development projects that deliver on Circle's roadmap. You will create project plans, lead project team activities, track progress, mitigate risks, manage the resolution of issues and monitor and communicate project status. You are the glue that holds teams together - always ensuring that everyone is on the same page. What you'll work on:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Partner with product management, product design, engineering, product marketing, legal, compliance and other cross functional teams to create and maintain comprehensive project plans.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and oversee the day-to-day progress of projects - working together to eliminate any blockers.
- Organize and lead project meetings and compile project status reports to drive deliverables to schedule, as well as develop resolutions to mitigate risks.
- Partner with product managers in project planning sessions to define requirements, scope and objectives.
- Establish strong relationships with all project stakeholders including team members and leadership.
- Establish and improve internal processes where necessary.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- You are a natural leader who is solutions and delivery-focused.
- You have 5+ years of project management experience (financial services or technical projects preferred).
- You are a fantastic communicator both verbally and in writing. You are comfortable interfacing with executives, as well as product managers and developers.
- You have a proven track record of leading diverse, cross-functional project teams in the successful launch of new products or services.
- Outstanding change management skills and the ability to lead teams through change.
- You are passionate about processes and continuously improving internal workflows.
- You are detail-oriented, highly analytical and a skilled multi-tasker.
- You are self-motivated, attentive, and always follow through.
- You have a basic understanding of crypto assets and blockchain technology, and a strong desire to learn more. You are passionate about bringing this technology to the mainstream.
- Additional PMI/Agile/Scrum certifications are a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.