Blockchain Solution Engineer
Changeis, Inc. is an award-winning 8(a) certified, woman-owned small business that provides management consulting and engineering services to the private sector. We are seeking a strong technical developer to execute prototypes and projects that incorporate blockchain use cases. We offer 100% telecommuting opportunity for the right candidate.
Do you see yourself working with smart, motivated people that build creative solutions to hard problems? Are you interested in working on teams that use SAFe (Scaled Agile) methods within a large organization? Are you someone that picks tools based on the best fit, rather than only consider tools you are familiar with? As a Blockchain Solution Engineer you will:
- Possess and apply expertise on multiple complex work assignments which are broader in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Resolve problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Contribute to deliverables and performance metrics wherever applicable.
- Function as technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Apply comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Develop technical documentation to accurately represent application design and code and troubleshoot and debug applications, as needed
- Participate in retrospective reviews
- Participate in the estimation process for new work and releases
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field. Relevant experience may be substituted
- At least 5 years of experience with Software development and delivery experience in Go, Java, .Net, or other modern programming languages
- At least 1 year of experience in developing, testing, and debugging new blockchain code or enhancements to existing blockchain code of any public or private blockchain platform. (Ethereum, Bitcoin, Hyperledger, Quorum, etc. )
- Experience integrating blockchain code with external systems through web services or APIs.
- Experience with Dynamic and static Languages (Groovy, Python, Scala)
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development Methodologies
- Strong knowledge of TDD practices
- Experience with Web services (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with Development in cloud (or Virtual) environments like AWS/Azure
- Experience working in a Scaled Agile, Lean, CI/CD DevOps
- Knowledge of software best practices (like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, Encapsulation, etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD techniques (TDD, BDD, Infrastructure as Code)
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible)
- Familiarity with Version Control Systems (like GIT,SVN)
- Familiarity with Project Tracking systems (like JIRA, Confluence, Azure DevOps)
If interested in this wonderful opportunity to join our excellent team, please reach out to Kathy Sullivan at Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org