Back To All Jobs Corporate Development Associate
Our mission at Coinbase is to create an open financial system for the world. Today, we provide the bridge between the traditional financial system and Finance 2.0 for over 8 million individuals and institutions across 32 countries. We are seeking an exceptional Corporate Development Associate to support the continued scaling of the Coinbase, GDAX, and Toshi businesses through M&A and strategic initiatives.
- Source, evaluate, and engage M&A prospects which are additive to the Coinbase, GDAX, and Toshi businesses
- Lead all aspects of deal execution, including strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring, negotiation, and diligence
- Support integration of teams, products, and services into internal business units as appropriate
- 4+ years experience in corporate development, preferably with a focus on financial services or technology
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate complex concepts to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to be proactive with minimal guidance in a rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 20%, domestic and international)
- Strong knowledge of the digital currency industry
- Ability to use Excel and PowerPoint (or similar) to evaluate and present a business case
- Experience at a high-growth technology company or top tier financial services firm
What to send We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.