Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be responsible for:
The Circle Treasury team is looking to hire an analyst to help grow our global treasury operations. This role is an opportunity to work across business functions including Product, Customer Support and Engineering. You will be a key contributor to growing Treasury operations and optimizing processes. What you'll work on:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Ensuring an accurate, up-to-date cash position;
- Collaborate across internal and external teams to address and resolve USDC operational challenges by working closely with Engineering, CX as well as Banking partners;
- Support customer activities for fiat flowing through our platform;
- Individuals should be comfortable problem solving with a driven attitude to improving standards;
- Identify and investigate opportunities for new processes and resources;
- Support cash management operations and help develop strategies to maximize efficiencies, safeguard assets and minimize costs;
- Evaluate internal control structures to identify weaknesses and any associated risks, as well as make recommendations on how to mitigate those risks;
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and excel in a fast-paced environment;
- Support Accounting through month-end close, including reconciliations;
- Assist with Insurance renewal and related requests.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multi Stakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- 5+ years experience in Treasury, Banking, Payments Industry or related field;
- Established ability to organize, analyze and interpret data to explain irregularities or trends;
- Experience in core cash management, Payments Industry or Treasury Management System experience preferred;
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and use good judgement to establish order or priorities on the fly;
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solver;
- Proven success at identifying and documenting key performance and risk indicators and can develop meaningful and insightful management dashboards and reporting;
- Ability to influence internal and external teams to resolve exception items and achieve organizational objectives on an expedient basis;
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field;
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.