This post IPO company is focused on helping businesses find success through their platform and business solutions. We grow fast, support each other, and are focused on continuous quality and improvement for both our clients and our teams.
We're looking for an experienced leader to directly manage a new team of Account Executives - building, nurturing, motivating, and enriching their team. This new and exciting team is helping new users streamline their online and in-store retail payments experience with our POS. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a very fast-growing and impactful team; you must be comfortable building the playbook as we go, rather than executing a previously defined playbook, partnering closely with our Product and Marketing teams to expand the POS as an all in one product solution for new and existing users.
- A people manager with at least 2 years of experience leading and coaching a team and at least 3-5 years of experience in sales or account management.
- You have experience working with growing businesses, and ideally have a background in payments, point-of-sale (POS), Fintech, or eCommerce spaces.
- You are an inspirational manager and should be able to communicate and coach effectively to ensure that your team members are delivering and developing at a high level.
- You are ready, willing, and able to overcome obstacles and remove barriers in solving problems for your team.
- A BA/BS is preferred, but relevant work experience will be considered.
As a Sales Team Manager, POS (Point of Sale) , you will:
- Directly manage a team of AE's who help businesses streamline their online and in-store sales operations with POS (Point of Sale)
- Be responsible for team monthly revenue goals
- Devise strategies to increase conversion from our inbound funnels
- Partner closely with our Product & Marketing teams to further product development and expand the product launch to more applicable businesses
- Be passionate about building a team and professional development
- Own the overall team performance and pacing towards all monthly and quarterly goals
- Lead the interviewing and hiring process of new candidates for your team
- Report regularly on data, activity, and performance of team
- Get into the weeds to help move support issues through to resolution
- Act as a senior point of contact and escalation point for POS customers