IOG, creator of the Cardano blockchain platform, is searching for a Project Manager to join its Professional Services team. As a member of the team, you will work to apply blockchain technologies in real life. You will be the tip of the spear, helping to bridge the gap between burning problems across the world and cutting-edge technology.
If you want to influence how this new industry will shape the world, you are in the right place!Your mission
As a Project Manager within the Professional Services team, you will manage client engagements. These engagements include different types of projects throughout the life of an account, such as solution implementation, workshops, consulting engagements, and the development of software enhancements or bug fixes. You will have strong project management skills and the ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time and within budget. Equally important, you must demonstrate a proven ability to set, align, and manage customer expectations while delivering your projects with a high level of customer satisfaction.
Your duties will include:
- Leading the planning and implementation of projects
- Being the primary point of contact for the project team with IOG clients and external stakeholders
- Working closely with the team to ensure client satisfaction
- Careful management of the expectations of internal and external stakeholders.
- Passion for blockchain technology
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in a project management capacity
- Extensive experience of client-facing roles
- Focused on finding solutions to problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Data-driven decision maker
- Highly organized.
IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in a European or US time zone for this role.All Colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service