Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be responsible for:
As a Lead Product Manager on the Circle API team, you will build APIs and platform services that power our customers' next generation payments and treasury needs by harnessing crypto assets and blockchain technology. You will interface with customers and work closely with engineering as well as a broad set of internal teams to conceive and launch services that are used by thousands of developers and impact millions of end users around the world. What you'll work on:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- You will conceive and build platform features that deliver on our customers' payments and treasury needs by leveraging an innovative infrastructure for money based on crypto assets and public blockchains. You will contribute to Circle's API product vision, feature set and roadmap.
- You will expand Circle's platform capabilities by constantly evolving its breadth of connectivity to traditional payments and banking rails around the world, as well as next generation blockchain rails and protocols.
- You will routinely interact with customers' business, product and engineering teams to deeply understand their needs, and translate those into business cases, feature themes, product requirements and roadmaps.
- You will collaborate with various teams across Circle, sharing customer pain points and discussing new product ideas, communicating product vision, strategy and roadmaps, and gaining alignment as well as unblocking progress.
- You will own categorizing customers' needs into segments, prioritizing initiatives according to business strategy, and maintaining an up-to-date product roadmap that delivers on Circle's API vision.
- You will manage multiple parallel projects and iterations alongside engineering, and ensure the delivery of feature releases.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- You are a creative product mind, an avid problem solver and a highly collaborative team member.
- You have more than 5 years of product management or technical program management experience, having shipped and successfully scaled API products, platform services or technology stacks.
- You have experience building products that are connected to traditional payments and banking rails around the world.
- You have experience building products that are connected to public blockchains.
- You are a fantastic communicator both verbally and in writing. You are used to effectively interfacing with customers and executives, as well as architects and developers.
- You deeply understand and are passionate about developers and making their work more meaningful and impactful.
- You have a computer science degree, prior software engineering or very strong technical work experience.
- You are detail-oriented, highly analytical and comfortable digging into large datasets.
- You are a self-starter and fast-moving when it comes to putting plans into motion - you don't need to work from a script.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.