Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world .
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
We are looking for an innovative leader who is passionate about technology enabled learning. We are a remote first company, and this person will be responsible for defining and executing a world-class digital learning strategy for our global employees. What you'll be doing:
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Define the digital learning strategy through understanding our business needs and state of the art learning tools, approaches and solutions. This will include driving adoption of our new learning management system globally.
- Define the methodology for high impact digital learning at Coinbase. Research and establish business cases for utilizing new mobile, social and virtual learning tools to enhance both formal and informal learning.
- Partner with L&D and business leaders to understand needs and prioritize learning deliverables. Listen carefully; ensure buy-in and sponsorship.
- Lead the design and curation (through direct team and vendors) of digital learning experiences e.g. onboarding, crypto education etc.
- Create governance structures to enable decentralized (employee driven) authoring and curation of content, while ensuring maximum relevance and quality.
- Take a data-driven approach to needs identification, evaluation and decision making.
- Establish clear and repeatable dashboards; proactively share insights and actions.
- Effectively plan and manage budgets, resources, vendors and partners to achieve exceptional results.
- Minimum 7 years experience working with learning technologies (including LXPs and LMSs).
- Product development experience; strong user focus and understanding of product development life-cycle.
- Exceptional project management skills with experience planning large-scale global programs for technical audiences.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and deliver results within tight deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills; concise and to the point.