We are searching for an experienced Product UX Manager to join our fantastic Product Management team at IOG, creators of the Cardano blockchain platform. You will be lucky enough to work across products within IOG, enhancing your experience and knowledge of the business as you go, as well as having the opportunity to build relationships company-wide. You will be responsible for researching, visualizing and testing the user experience and workflows for user-facing blockchain products such as mobile apps, explorers, and wallets. IOG provides world-class experiences with our technology and this role is pivotal to communicating the needs and wants of good design to the Product team as a part of the development scope.
You will have a design thinking mindset, the ability to listen well and to conceptualize quickly and understand how to solve pain points with design. Ideally, you will have worked in large projects or fast-moving software companies. An agile mindset, understanding of best practices for testing UX and the ability to work with Marketing and Product Management teams is essential. You will also run focus groups.Your role
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Determine information architecture and create site maps as needed
- Create prototypes and wireframes
- Conduct usability testing for software products
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Proven experience with information architecture (mind map, navigation, site map)
- Proven experience in prototyping and wireframe mock-up
- Ideally, you will have experience of usability testing
- Ideally, you will have experience of user research and analysis. .
IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are searching for someone in an EU time zone.All Colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service