We are searching for a Product Life Cycle Manager to join IOG's outstanding Product team. You will be working on Cardano, a large blockchain project that is being launched in planned phases. We are searching for someone to work with project management, product management, and product marketing to drive the launch and post-launch stages.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter, incredibly organized and someone who naturally leads without authority. You will also be someone at ease and experienced with presenting. Your role
- Support the following activities during product development:
- Market needs documentation
- Product roadmaps
- Case studies, product comparisons, competitor analysis, and user stories
- Defining UX and KPIs
- Processes, reporting, KPIs and analytics requirements and implementation.
- Post-launch management:
- Generate reports to track performance against KPIs and identify improvement actions
- Analyse and review product performance regularly with stakeholders (eg, engineering, operations, UX, marketing, commercial, and finance) to agree on improvements and share best practices
- Own and implement improvements to achieve KPI targets or UX and NPS scores.
- Create executive and team briefings based on strategy tools such as product life cycle management, Ansoff's growth matrix, Porter's generic strategies, and Swot analysis.
- Master's or bachelor's degree in economics or business
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in developing new products and managing performance, preferably in engineering or software products.
- Project management certification such as PMP a plus
- Demonstrable success in defining, launching and managing products against business objectives
- Expertise in a particular technology product or market, preferably blockchain
- Understanding of financial concepts such as NPV, ROI, profit-and-loss statements, and break-even analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working within a branded B2B environment with exposure to large projects and teams
- Experience in the use and deployment of PLM and PDM technology
- Experience in using reporting tools and managing large amounts of data to extract actionable insights.
IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. All Colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service