This early stage company is the only AI-driven automated supply chain platform in the world. Their mission is to enable businesses to be more economically and environmentally sustainable by digitally transforming the B2B supply chain.
About the Role:
As a Technical Product Manager you will be responsible for challenging the team to think bigger and move faster to solve big supply chain problems. You will be accountable to maintain a clear, valuable, and vetted backlog of features and inspire the team to quickly ship valuable features. Although the markets we play in are very sizable and entrenched, we derive our advantage from speed of innovation and working smarter, harder, and faster than our competition. We have achieved significant market share in initial markets at incredible speed. The company is motivated to supplement its team with leaders who can help it strengthen its market presence and accomplish incredible feats.
- Maintain a clear, vetted, valuable backlog
- Challenge the team to continuously accelerate delivery
- Rapidly innovate by conceptualizing, developing, and shipping high quality features, which make a significant impact to solve customer challenges and achieve strategic business objectives
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have a strong "sense of urgency", as you are terrified of what bad things could happen if we do not accelerate our delivery cadence.
- Feel and drive deep responsibility to meet commitments and deliver results.
- Know when design or copy is good or bad (you strive for greatness, but never let the perfect be the enemy of the good).
- Be calm, cool, and collected when presented with adversity. You never panic.
- Have phenomenal product sense and can make correct product decisions under ambiguity inherent to quickly building and bringing innovative B2B products to market.
- Demonstrate leadership ability through your insight into our business, strategy, operations, and market to become a highly valuable resource to the engineers you work with.
Within the first 30 days you will:
- Gain the trust and respect of the engineering team.
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the existing products, their technical architecture, and data
- Become a recognized expert on your target users and customers
- Develop enough operational context to train customers, onboard new users, and handle support requests as needed
- Understand our advantages, differentiation, business strategy, and our competitive landscape.
- Have previously started a business or owned a line of business (Entrepreneurial)
- BS/BA Computer Science, or plenty of hands-on experience building your own software
- 3+ years as a product manager, product owner or founder
- Built customer-facing enterprise products
- Experience working with high-performance teams who exceeded team and business objectives
- Proficiency in SQL is a must