This series C company makes code search universal so developers can work on solving problems, not struggle with finding code. With rapidly growing codebases, proliferating number of repos, multiple languages and file formats, and a wide variety of developer tools, their Universal Code Search empowers developers to quickly explore and better understand all code faster.
Code navigation and code exploration improve developer productivity, contextual code intelligence enables better code reviews and onboarding for new hires, and code change campaigns automate large-scale changes.
We currently do not have any product managers working on the teams that fall under this domain. You will be responsible for recruiting and hiring an amazing team of Product Managers who can help scale the organization. You will collaborate closely with the Director of Engineering - Platform and Infrastructure to lead our engineering investments in our application platform, developer productivity, and production infrastructure.
- You have managed a team of at least 5 Product Managers, and excel at motivating, retaining, and challenging your Product Managers to do their best work.
- You have been a Product Manager yourself for at least 5 years.
- You have designed and implemented hiring processes for product managers that minimized bias and produced high quality, diverse teams.
- Your working hours overlap with 8am-4pm Pacific Time for at least 10 hours per week, so we have time to collaborate synchronously when necessary.
- You will lead and support the work of product managers on multiple engineering teams.
- You will source, recruit, and hire a diverse group of excellent Product Managers that contribute to the company's success.
- You will work collaboratively with Directors of Engineering who manage the Engineering managers for the same teams.
- You will ensure that we have clearly documented goals that are aligned with company goals, supported by metrics, and incremental enough for the team to make and communicate measurable progress each week.
- You will think strategically about the product, and empower our team to make decisions that support the vision of the Company.
- You are passionate about our mission, and know that the growth of our product team will determine our ability to execute on solving those problems.
- You will model, teach, and apply our values in everyday interactions.
- You will facilitate and sustain a healthy, inclusive team culture where everyone is set up to do their best work.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to:
- Work on a team of humble, high agency people who are motivated to succeed and a pleasure to work with.
- You want to build a great team of Product Managers, including owning the recruiting and hiring process.
- Shape the direction and culture of a growing product team.
- Make strategic decisions that are directly tied to the success of our business.
- Lead development on a product that developers love and use every day.
- Be challenged to grow in your career as we scale our business, product, and team over the next few years.
- Work at an all-remote company that can attract the best development talent worldwide with a generous compensation philosophy and equity upside.