The Cardano ecosystem is expanding and software developer interest is increasing rapidly, so we are looking for a Developer Relations Specialist to expand use of our blockchain testnets. You will help build, nurture and manage new relationships within established blockchain and smart contract development communities, especially Ethereum.
This role will put you at the forefront of an exciting new developer ecosystem at a crucial time in its development, winning and onboarding partners, feeding any requirements and proposals back into the business, and helping rapidly expand a healthy, productive Cardano developer base.
To enjoy this role you will be someone who is passionate about blockchain technologies and the real problems that they can address. You will have a proactive, problem-solving attitude, and enjoy working with customers and representing IOG at conferences, meetups, podcasts, etc.Your mission
- Lead developer engagement to establish, build and maintain effective relationships with developer communities
- Identify information to help educate the Ethereum community about Cardano and support onboarding
- Act as the interface between the IOG development team and the wider community
- Create a developer engagement plan to meet IOG and Cardano objectives
- Organize calls with the community based on weekly updates from IOG's development teams
- Contribute regularly to community forums including Discord, Reddit, Telegram, and the Cardano forum. Manage social media platforms such as Twitter, Discord, YouTube, and Reddit
- Add value by increasing awareness of the projects you are working on and support marketing, communications and PR programs as needed
- Advise and support fellow community managers
- Create content for blogs, social media, etc.
- A strong, practical understanding of blockchain technologies and languages and Ethereum development tools, including Solidity, Truffle and MetaMask
- Good communication skills with an ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both verbally and in writing)
- An established ability to influence and evangelize at operational and leadership levels (especially among engineering and product management), and form technical partnerships
- A willingness to work flexible hours to engage with our worldwide organization and customer base.
IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position.All Colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service