This company is the world's leading image recognition platform for retail. They are looking for a Product Manager to join their crowdsourced data collection team in San Francisco that will help take them to a planetary scale.
- Understand our complex ecosystem and know how to translate user and business needs into products that support and improve it.
- Define the scope of the product, its release phases, and be part of the team planning the roadmap
- Be responsible for new features/products from high-level requirements down to specific tasks for the developers. Be able to build a new product from scratch.
- Work in collaboration with the UX team to create functional yet beautiful products that their customers will love.
- Work closely with the development team - define tasks and priorities and accompany the development process
- Communicate and engage the stakeholders with plans and products
- At least 2+ years of experience in product management
- Good technical orientation
- Experience working with mobile applications
- Experience with web applications
- Experience developing products from concept to launch
- Strong understanding in user experience and user behavior
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent English
- Experience working with Crowdsourcing - Advantage
- $140,000 Base
- Flexible Work Schedule