Based in Woodland Hills, Ca, the company provides a multi-channel communication software to generate and convert more leads faster via calls, texting, and emails. Their conversational AI agent will pre-qualify leads using real human voice without the need of a live agent.
- 1-3+ years relevant work experience with post-sales, customer-facing responsibilities in a B2B software SaaS environment.
- Experience with outbound call center management is preferred.
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills to earn credibility consulting and negotiating with C-level executives backed by a strong understanding of their business objectives.
- You want to help and serve our customers - customer service is in your DNA. You consistently seek win-win solutions.
- Ability to facilitate internal cross-functional discussions to resolve customer concerns and product issues.
- Eager to learn, adapt, and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience.
- $70,000 Base Salary
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Bonus: Gym membership, Friday lunches, Monthly massages